Re: OT: sorbs blacklisting scam

On Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 01:34:37PM +0200, Mariusz Kruk wrote:
> Try to "just make a list" of firms who do this or do that (generaly -
> something wrong), and publish this list on the internet. Unless you have
> strong proof for your acucsations, they'll sue your pants off.

That is a really odd analogy because Sorbs does not list firms or persons
(at least not that I know of), they list IP blocks which are relatively easy
to verify as spam-related.

This thread is not terribly useful since no one seems to be able to point
specific cases where Sorbs has listed anyone by mistake against their own
listing policy. Please people, if you have evidence, why not bring it forth
instead of only implying that Sorbs is lying?

The DUL TTL issue is a bit odd, and I do not agree with the limits, but it
is at least publically documented.