Re: Intel iE7230 and SARGE?

I have Supermicro X6DVL here with Lindenhurst and have very strange issue with
it: the debian/sarge installer (amd64 and i386) detects the sata correctly
but cannot find the cdrom that is connected to the PATA. Any ideas? The
chipset calls itself Intel E7320, supermicro put up this:
http://www.supermicro.com/support/faqs/faq.cfm?faq=1532

mimo