Re: Intel iE7230 and SARGE?

Farhan Faisal - Budihost Web Hosting & Services napsal(a):
Hello there,

Did you install debian on Intel iE7230 motherboard previously? Did it
works fine?

I'm planning to install debian, but I only got the same mobo as yours.

Not yet.... but it look´s good. Source codes of SATA drivers and ethernet drivers are on Intel site... I must try if it coud by compiled correctly and asume if buy this board.... I dont have it yet, becouse of time synchronization with other things .... If your try will by succesful... share your experience... Thanks