Re: Intel iE7230 and SARGE?

I have Supermicro X6DVL here with Lindenhurst and have very strange issue with
it: the debian/sarge installer (amd64 and i386) detects the sata correctly
but cannot find the cdrom that is connected to the PATA. It's using ata_piix.
Any ideas? The chipset calls itself Intel E7320, supermicro put up this:
http://www.supermicro.com/support/faqs/faq.cfm?faq=1532

mimo