Re: Courier IMAP - Outlook 2003 (now Dovecot Shared Folders)

Hi Andrew,
Thanks very much for your mail.
I have migrated from Courier to Dovecot. And everythin's fine now!
Outlook clients can also send/receive mails.
But I have a new problem...
Clients can't reach virtual shared folders.
Is there a way to solve this problem in Dovecot?
Regards