Re: Courier IMAP - Outlook 2003

On 16 Feb 2006, at 09:44, Serhan D. KIYMAZ wrote:

Thanks for your reply.
Yes, mail.xxx is the name of profile.
When I Telnet from Windowx box, everything seems fine. I can read mails...
But Outlook doesn't connect :(

I really suspect outlook config. Make sure that it's set to use ssl if needed, not set if not, the port is correct, etc.,etc. Is there a verbose mode you can use to see what is happening ? A linux box that the connection passes through which you can run tcpdump on to watch the progression of the connection ?

Good luck, let us know what it was,
Andy