Re: saslauthd stops working

Hi,

On Wednesday 01 June 2005 10:00, Michael Moritz wrote:
> Hi
>
> we have recently changed to using saslauthd for authentication on sending
> with postfix. Now, for some reason this stops working after a while (~5
> days) and we have to restart the service. Now, I dont have very much more
> information, I cant see any way to generate logging output fom it. Just
> wondered if anyone had had this problem before.
>
> Regards,
>
> mimo

I have 9 machines, each with about 1300 users that are using exim4 with
saslauthd for auth in production for about 6 months now, and haven't had a
single problem.  Most are woody, with a few sarge packages, and 2 machines
are full sarge.

--
Matt Collier
Switch Media Ltd

T: 0151 236 9111 ext 223
F: 0151 236 9911
E: matt.collier@switchmedia.co.uk

17-19 Fenwick Street, Liverpool L2 7LS
Company registered in England & Wales No. 3977089
This communication contains information which is confidential.
It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you
are not the intended recipient, please note that any
distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
information in it is prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us by email or by
telephone on 0151 236 9111 and then delete the email and any
copies of it.