Re: Sending out welcome e-mail using Postfix

also sprach Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de> [2005.04.12.1823 +0200]:
> My BASH script 'tdadduser' use "/etc/tdadduser.d/" and
> all files are executet in order where they apears.
>
> I think, this is more logicaly to Debian $USER.

I agree.

> > > And NO, the file is not execute...
> > > I have tried it for some seconds... (WOODY, SARGE, SID)
> >
> > I am not sure what you are trying to tell us.
>
> I have create the Directory and put a something for testing
> into the file, but my Testscripts are not executed.
>
> I prefer to have a "/etc/adduser.d/" directory.

$ cat <<EOF > /usr/local/sbin/adduser.local
#!/bin/sh -e

HOOKDIR=/etc/adduser.d

text -x $HOOKDIR || exit 0

exec run-parts --exit-on-error --report \
  -a $1 -a $2 -a $3 -a $4 -- $HOOKDIR
EOF
$ chmod 775 /usr/local/sbin/adduser.local

`. `'`

no micro$oft components were used
in the creation or posting of this email.
therefore, it is 100% virus free
and does not use html by default (yuck!).