Re: Sending out welcome e-mail using Postfix

Am 2005-04-12 18:07:57, schrieb martin f krafft:
> also sprach Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de> [2005.04.12.1756 +0200]:
> > > If  the  file  /usr/local/sbin/adduser.local exists, it will be
> >                       ^^^^^
> >                 ?????????????????
>
> Makes perfect sense. Please read the FHS.

My BASH script 'tdadduser' use "/etc/tdadduser.d/" and
all files are executet in order where they apears.

I think, this is more logicaly to Debian $USER.

> Why did you modify them in the first place? Why don't you mount
> /usr/local via NFS with that many clients?

I donot know, what my clients tell me,
if I mount it on the whole network...

> > And NO, the file is not execute...
> > I have tried it for some seconds... (WOODY, SARGE, SID)
>
> I am not sure what you are trying to tell us.

I have create the Directory and put a something for testing
into the file, but my Testscripts are not executed.

I prefer to have a "/etc/adduser.d/" directory.

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi