Re: Sending out welcome e-mail using Postfix

> Ans I like to see an "adduser" option which let me execute a script
> after the new $USER is created

Yes, that would be great!

But wait..

$ man adduser
DESCRIPTION
[snip]
creating a home directory with skeletal configuration, running a
custom script, and other features.
[snip]
If  the  file  /usr/local/sbin/adduser.local exists, it will be
executed after the user account has been set up in order to do
any local setup.  The arguments passed to adduser.local are:
 username uid gid home-directory, and the environment variables
DEBUG and VERBOSE will be set according to the settings in the
master program.

Incredible! :)