Re: chroot with virtual IP-Address

Am 2005-04-01 18:26:26, schrieb Boris Pavlov:

> BUT: i'm really confused by this discussion - are you talking chrooting
> (which means for sure the same kernel for all of the jalis) or a virtual
> machines ?

Generaly it can chrooted, because I run on all Servers (I have the
backuped tarballs) the same 2.4.27 Kernel.

I have only problems with the IP-Address.

All other things are working fine.

But now "chroot + ssh" allow me to setup a cluster of mailservers
without having 6 Mailservers at home.  If all is working as expected,
I tar the installations and transfer it to the real machines (Iran,
Afghanistan, Turkey, Syria, Morocco).

> wwell edi

Good evening
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi