chroot with virtual IP-Address

Hello all,

Curently I have the problem that I have not more palce for Servers/WS
(10 already) in my Appartement and I need to install virtual Servers.

So I have reserved a powerful machine and install a little "master"
system on hda1. Then I have made partitions hda5 to....

In each partiton I have extracted the backuped tarball of the servers
and run it in a chroot of hda1

Now I configured the inittab (hda1) using rungetty to put on tty2 to
tty12 a chroot for local login...

All is working fine...

I know under FreeBSD I can use Jails for it, but how can I get virtual
IP-Addresses under Linux, because "jail" is not in Dewbian ?

I have the need, that each chroot/server has his own IP-Address.

Thanks for your help
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi