mailing list manager question

Just went a few rounds with AOL, who had been blocking all mail from our servers. To resolve the issue, I had to apply (practically with a gun pointed at my head) for their whitelist. Some of their requirements for mailing lists follow:

"Such details as the date a nd time when the e-mail address was obtained along with the IP address of the subscriber and the web site they visited to sign-up must be made available to AOL upon request."

I am currently using majordomo, which definitely does not comply. Does any one know of mailing list software (debian package preferred but not required) that does?

--
Peter A. Dumpert
Innovative Computer Services, LLC