Re: ticket systems

`----

> Seriously, a ticket system that allows the user to work through email is
> perhaps a requirement for us.

OTRS can do that. Just send a mail to support@example.com and (if
configured) you'll receive an automated email with a URL to check
the status of your ticket. All answers and status changes are also
mailed to you. The only thing you can't do is answering the tickets
by mail.

> I also live out of my email box. A ticket I've emailed, is findable
> for future reference.

Well grep rules but I heard some people complaining about all those Mails
the received from the ticket system. Some people prefer a web interface.

Jens