Re: Combined virtual apache logs

Hello,

Thursday, October 6, 2005, 6:42:02, R. W. Rodolico wrote:

> I have webalizer set up to calculate each site's stats for them, and
> it would be nice if I could also use the pretty graphs, etc... with
> them.

  I also have different combined log for every virtualhost in Apache
  (more than 500). I run both webalizer and awstats and have a script
  that parses awstats "cache" files and write bandwidth usage per
  vhost to mysql. Then I have php script which provides me info about
  which vhost transferred most GB and monthly total over all vhosts.

--
  bYE, Marki