Combined virtual apache logs

Somebody on this list knows this answer, I'm sure.

I host a few domains (around 60) and each has their logs stored in
an individual directory. I am looking for a way to get a combined
output for each server, ie for server A, I would also like to see
the amount of overall traffic.

Is it possible to put two transferlog entries in a virtualhost. If
so, is this the most effective. Doubling the size of my logs does
not seem like that great an idea.

I have webalizer set up to calculate each site's stats for them, and
it would be nice if I could also use the pretty graphs, etc... with
them.

If necessary, I could just write a Perl script that parsed all log
files and gave me the numbers via e-mail, but I do not want to
re-invent the wheel if there is already a solution to this.

Thanks,

Rod

--
Meddle not in the Affairs of Dragons
    for thou art crunchy, and good with catsup.