Re: slow courierpop3d

Hello Craig,

Thursday, March 31, 2005, 1:00:50, you wrote:

CS> is it fast if you load that Maildir into mutt (or some other MUA that
CS> reads the mailbox directly rather than via pop or imap)?

  mutt is also fast. But I have noticed that for every mail, it
  displayed size 0. But it can open every mail. Is that OK? I don't
  use mutt with Maildir, so I don't know. With the same configuration,
  it displayes size (maybe it's number of lines, I don't remember) for
  mails in mbox format.

CS> are both pop & imap slow?  or is it just pop? or just imap?
CS> have you tried a different pop/imap daemon?  e.g. dovecot.

  I have to try it... but it seems that customer is using only pop.

  Is dovecot just IMAP server? I need both pop3/imap to be working...

--
  bYE, Marki