Re: Radius, Cisco 1600 and Windows Clients

On Mi, 16.03.2005, 15:02, Agustín Ciciliani sagte:
> Dear Christian,
>
> Thanks for your answer. I thought in PPPoE... Even though I couldn't
> implement it in a
> 1600, could you give some ideas about how to configure it?
>
> Agustín

For radius I used radiusd-cistron.

Christian

>-------------------- snip ---------------------<

aaa new-model
aaa authentication login VTY line
aaa authentication ppp default group radius
aaa authorization network default group radius none
aaa accounting network default start-stop group radius

vpdn enable

vpdn-group pppoe
 accept-dialin
 protocol pppoe
 virtual-template 1

interface Loopback0
 ip address 192.168.1.1

interface Virtual-Template1
 ip unnumbered Loopback0
 peer default ip address pool dynadd
 ppp authentication chap

ip local pool dynadd 192.168.1.2 192.168.1.100

radius-server host 192.168.100.1 auth-port 1812 acct-port 1813
radius-server key 0 verysecret