Re: Re: Radius, Cisco 1600 and Windows Clients

Ah, everything just got much more complicated.

You are going to need an authentication and access control system.
Something like you would use in an Internet Cafe or wireless access
point or something. A lot depends upon your equipment, the goals of
the solution, and budget.

This is outside of my expertise, so you are going to have to keep on
looking.  Good luck though!

Google around and you can probably find more on what you need.