Re: How do you manage Perl modules?

Michael Wood wrote:
> Should have replied to one of your earlier messages, but I've deleted
> them...  .pag and .dir are not Berkeley DB 1, they're from dbm (or
> ndbm or something.)

In other words, not DB_File.  I don't recall the reasoning exactly, but
SA as of v2.6x REQUIRES DB_File vs any of the other hash-file types for
the Bayes db.  Anything else requires manual hacking of the SA code. :(

> You could write a perl/python script to convert from the dbm files to
> bdb4 (or whatever you like.)

If I understood the hash structure used...

Anyway, I've found the information I needed to fix that particular
issue;  so far as I can tell now the rest of the problems are just
simple misconfiguration issues.  <g>  (Or not-yet-configured issues.)

-kgd
--
"Sendmail administration is not black magic.  There are legitimate
technical reasons why it requires the sacrificing of a live chicken."