Re: How do you manage Perl modules?

On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 05:06:54PM -0500, Kris Deugau wrote:
> Dan MacNeil wrote:
> > For you a (maybe painful) alternative to going to unstable is to
> > discard your older Bayes and automatic whitelist files.
>
> *shudder*  And suffer a ~20% (or more) decrease in spam filter
> efficiency as seen by the people paying for the service?  No thanks.  :/
>
> There's about a year's worth of autolearned ham in that db, and I don't
> have any convenient way to relearn most of that.
[snip]

Should have replied to one of your earlier messages, but I've deleted
them...  .pag and .dir are not Berkeley DB 1, they're from dbm (or ndbm
or something.)

You could write a perl/python script to convert from the dbm files to
bdb4 (or whatever you like.)

--
Michael Wood <mwood@its.uct.ac.za>