From: John Gonzalez/netMDC admin [mailto:ekool@ns1.netmdc.com]
Sent: Friday, 23 July 2004 7:32 AM
To: debian-isp@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Outlook and Qmail

Do me a quick favor and when it happens, grep the message for three +++
signs together... if he's on a dialup modem, I have seen 3 plusses cause

the modem to go into the 'guard' and 'hang' the email program.

A long shot, but something worth looking into.

--
John Gonzalez, Tularosa Communications | (505) 439-0200 work
JG6416, ASN 11711, johng@tularosa.net  | (505) 443-1228 fax