Re: Outlook and Qmail

On Mon, Jul 26, 2004 at 06:05:33PM +0200, David Zejda wrote:

dunno.  large messages obviously aren't the ONLY factor, it's a combination
of factors - one of which is that the message is large.

I have a similar (sometimes, large messages, dialup) problem with OE +
Postfix.

postfix doesn't do POP, that's the job of whatever POP daemon you're using.

Yep, sure, thanks for correction.
I'm using courier IMAP [+POP].
I only posted the message to give a support to assumption, that the problem is in O/OE rather then elsewhere (e.g. in Qmail)...

David