DSPAM Setup

Hello again -

I am glad to see that the majority of what I have googled so far and the general consensus among the list members is that this is a great way to go.

We are currently running a Postfix / Amavisd-new / Courier-imap / SpamAssassin combination with a MySQL backend. I am curious what MTA / MUA / filter combination that people from the list are using with this UCE filtering system.

Regards,

Hal Kurz

Innovative Technology Consultants and Company, Inc.

11767 South Dixie Highway #307

Miami, FL 33156

Office:    (305) 238-6587

Fax:        (305) 256-1562