Re: MySQL with temporary high load on shared server [SCANNED]

On 6/30/04 5:23 AM, "Stefan Neufeind" wrote:

> Has anybody got an idea? Please let me know urgently!

What shopping cart? We had issues with oscommerce for a while blowing up a
server almost everyday. Not a Debian though, we ended up moving them to a
different machine for the DB/MySQL and also made them correct the image
sizes down to a more respectable size, they had some at 1 meg :( {Claimed he
was a web developer}

Also watch for spiders trying to crawl pages like login and such, they can
end up stuck in a loop and cause issues.

David Thurman
The Web Presence Group
Web Development/E-Commerce/CMS/Hosting/Dedicated Servers