Re: Which Spam Block List to use for a network?

On Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 08:32:17AM +0200, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder wrote:

Well, if a host blocks mail from me, mail from that host is in fact
unanswerable mail. It is just a subset of mail which can't be answered.

I think the important part here is not the host, but the domain. If the domain does not exist or does not have any MX records, fair enough, but just because a host doesn't want to receive mail, thats another story...

Andrew