Configuring Wireless ISP

hello everybody,

FIRSTLY:
^^^^^^^^
I'm not sure if this is the right list for my problem, so any suggestion of Discussion List would be welcome.

THE STRUCTURE:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

         SERVER SIDE                       CLIENT SIDE
         ^^^^^^^^^^^                       ^^^^^^^^^^^
+-----------+   +--------+            +--------+   +------------+
| LINUX BOX |---| RADIO1 | )))    ((( | RADIO2 |---| CLIENT_BOX |
+-----------+   +--------+            +--------+   +------------+

+------------+
| CISCO ROUT |
+------------+

RADIO1: Proxim Tsunami MP11a BSU
RADIO2: Proxim Tsunami MP11a RSU

WHAT DO I HAVE?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have a half Class-C network. I'll assume the network is 200.200.200.0/128.
In RADIO2 and CLIENT_BOX I'll put a valid IP, so the netmask should be 30.

SERVER SIDE
^^^^^^^^^^^
RADIO1 ADDR     = 200.200.200.10
NETMASK         = 200.200.200.128

CLIENT SIDE
^^^^^^^^^^^
NETWORK         = 200.200.200.124
BROADCAST       = 200.200.200.127
NETMASK         = 255.255.255.252
RADIO2 ADDR     = 200.200.200.125
CLIENT_BOX ADDR = 200.200.200.126

with this configuration, the CLIENT_BOX Gateway is the RADIO2 and the Gateway for RADIO2 is RADIO1. The problem is that RADIO1 cannot be seen by RADIO2, because it isn't in the same subnet.

QUESTIONS:

1. how to set up the gateway in this network hierarchy?

2. see that RADIO1 (netmask .128) sees all RADIOn (netmask .252). this can be done?

3. am I thinking right in the way I'm configuring client in a isolated subnet? or is there another better way?

4. LINUX BOX is DNS server and Radio Traffic Control with CBQ, so both ETH should have a valid IP in the same network. What should I do?

Sorry if I wasn't clear in my explanation in spite of long writing. :-)

thanks in advance
dfadel