Re: You can start saving now

--On Sunday, May 23, 2004 23:30 -0400 Dale E Martin <dmartin@cliftonlabs.com> wrote:

This is a colocated machine, put together by the colo.  128M is actually
plenty for handling mail for 10s of people and serving webpages - if you
don't use spamassassin...  It's doing fine ever with SA now that it's
throttled some.  Each concurrent spamc takes something like 14M of RAM.

LOL what colo? So I know whose custoemrs to set the marketing types here after them! ;)

128M hasn't been enough for a server, especially a heavily used one, for
a loooong time, long before the Duron came out.

I agree with you, that's why I said "the real solution is to add RAM" in
the original post.  If the machine was in the same state as me and/or
belonged to me I would have done it long ago.

Ahhh I understand, my apologies for having not read the original post! I'll go stick my head back in the sand again.

--
Michael Loftis
Modwest Sr. Systems Administrator