bonnie benchmarking

I've been unable to find some good numbers to use with the bonnie
benchmark program.
What is a good mix of values to benchmark against?
I'm trying to benchmark some software raid configurations on a production
server.
Could someone please post a starting point for bonnie benchmark runs they
use to test their typical server?
I looked on google and could not find any information on what to select as
a good starting point for bonnie benchmarking.

--
--Luke CS Sysadmin, Montana State University-Bozeman