Re: Announce: Domain Technologie Control 0.12.0 R1

* Thomas GOIRAND schrieb am 14.01.04 um 05:13 Uhr:
> Hi !
>
> For nearly one year, I've made a software called Domain Technologie Control.
> It's a hosting web GUI for admin and accounting apache, named, proftpd, and
> qmail.  DTC is made of PHP scripts and a web interface that manage a MySQL
> database that handles all the host information. It generates backup scripts,
> statistic calculation scripts, and config files for bind, Apache, qmail, and
> proftpd, using a single system UID/GID. With DTC, you can delegate the task
> of creating subdomains, email, and FTP accounts to users for the domain
> names they own, and monitor bandwidth per user and service.
>
> It's already in 5 language, fully skinable, and totaly automated.
>
> It has been released in debian package form. Now I have a debian repository
> there:
>
> deb ftp://ftp.gplhost.com/debian stable main
>
> and the home page of the project there :

I trued to install it, but seems that something is missing in my
woody box:

(-> == depends)
dtc -> php4-gd2 -> zendapi-20010901

but zendapi-20010901 has no installation candidate.

Any hints?

pluto:~# apt-get install dtc
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

Since you only requested a single operation it is extremely likely
that
that package should be filed.

  dtc: Depends: php4-gd2 (>= 3:4.1.2-2) but it is not going to be
installed
E: Sorry, broken packages
pluto:~# apt-get install php4-gd2
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

Since you only requested a single operation it is extremely likely
that
that package should be filed.

  php4-gd2: Depends: zendapi-20010901
E: Sorry, broken packages
pluto:~# apt-get install zendapi-20010901
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package zendapi-20010901 is a virtual package provided by:
You should explicitly select one to install.
E: Package zendapi-20010901 has no installation candidate
pluto:~# apt-cache policy php4-gd2
php4-gd2:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate: 3:4.1.2-2