Re: Announce: Domain Technologie Control 0.12.0 R1
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Announce: Domain Technologie Control 0.12.0 R1
- From: Marc Schiffbauer <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:31:59 +0100
- Message-id: <20040116173159.GB18778@lisa>
- Mail-followup-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <000a01c3da54$b6a17b10$0101a8c0@cassis2>
- References: <000a01c3da54$b6a17b10$0101a8c0@cassis2>
* Thomas GOIRAND schrieb am 14.01.04 um 05:13 Uhr:
> Hi !
> For nearly one year, I've made a software called Domain Technologie Control.
> It's a hosting web GUI for admin and accounting apache, named, proftpd, and
> qmail. DTC is made of PHP scripts and a web interface that manage a MySQL
> database that handles all the host information. It generates backup scripts,
> statistic calculation scripts, and config files for bind, Apache, qmail, and
> proftpd, using a single system UID/GID. With DTC, you can delegate the task
> of creating subdomains, email, and FTP accounts to users for the domain
> names they own, and monitor bandwidth per user and service.
> It's already in 5 language, fully skinable, and totaly automated.
Yeah! Sounds like this rules! I've been looking for something like
this. Manymany thanks in advance! Is the software plugin'able?
I am using exim, so if this is not too tricky I would propbaly like to write an
exim plugin for DTC.
° <M3rlin-> what is the legal age to buy alcoholic in england ? °
° <p5Ds13a06> you cant buy alcoholics °
° <p5Ds13a06> but if you wink the right way, °
° some of them will follow you home for free °