Internet per Satelit in Syria, Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan

Hello,

I know only the ISP Tiscali which offer Internet access via satelit,
but only for Europe and the West-Turkey.

Does anyone know an ISP, which offer Internet access via satelit in
the region East-Turkey, Syria, Iraq, Iran and later Afghanistan ?

My problem is, that the project is mobil in "Containers" (7,15x3x2,5m)
which can be deplaced with Standard-Trucks.

The project has 4 "Containers" and the Truck, so I need an ISP which
give me minimal 5 fixed IP's. The connection must be Bi-Directional.

The Truck needs only 64/64 kBit, and three "Containers" 256/64kBit,
but the fourth one a UP-Stream of minimal 256kBit.

Thanks for help
Michelle

--
Registered Linux-User #280138 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org.