Re: replace Qmail with Exim

On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 11:44:54PM +1100, Russell Coker wrote:
> I've run 250,000 users per mail store using Maildir format, Courier
> and Qmail, given a choice I'd do it all the same apart from using
> Postfix instead of Qmail.

Does Postfix yet have the ability to handle LDAP users on multiple
backends, looking up a user's mailstore from a 'mailhost' attribute,
without messing around with scalemail?

Last time I looked, it didn't, which is why I chose qmail-ldap for that
system...

--
Paul Dwerryhouse						| PGP Key ID:
Amsterdam, The Netherlands (X) <-> Melbourne, Australia ( )	| 0x6B91B584