Re: SSH access restrictions

I. Forbes wrote:
Our rbash shells don't have access to vi ... or much else! Their path is set to "/usr/local/lib/rbash-bin/" and that directory has sym-links to a few selected binaries.

BTW
TAB completition works on all directories, so you can discover all files in systems (in readable directory); "cat /path/file" can you show the content of readable files (it works with 'man',...), so rbash is not very restricted, so if you have few command in PATH (without cat and std unix tools, better to use a simple personal comand parser that to use rbash)

ciao
	giacomo

Still I don't regard the rbash setup as secure.

Regards

Ian