Re: CGI and Virtual Hosts

> has documentation on it.  As far as I've experenced, you need 1 IP address
> per user, but I hear you can run any number of users off the same IP
> address.

We are running many sites w/ suexec on (1) IP number.

NameVirtualHost 129.63.24.92

<Macro Site  $directory $host>
<VirtualHost 129.63.24.92>
   ServerAdmin webmaster@$host
   ServerName $host
   ServerAlias www.$host
   DocumentRoot /home/sites/$directory/doc_root
   User $directory
   Group $directory

   ErrorLog /var/log/apache/sites/$directory/error.log
   CustomLog /var/log/apache/sites/$directory/referer.log referer
   CustomLog /var/log/apache/sites/$directory/combined.log combined

   Alias /reports /home/sites/$directory/reports

   ScriptAlias /cgi-bin /home/sites/$directory/cgi-bin
   <Directory  /home/sites/$directory/cgi-bin>
        AllowOverride None
        Options IncludesNOEXEC ExecCGI
   </Directory>

   ScriptAlias /kwiki /home/sites/$directory/kwiki
   <Directory  /home/sites/$directory/cgi-bin>
        DirectoryIndex index.html
        AllowOverride None
        Options IncludesNOEXEC ExecCGI
   </Directory>