Re: CGI and Virtual Hosts

I know this module, but I think, it can't work efective with many Virtual Hosts - it must either call fork() for every HTTP request or keep running mass of processes... Markus Benning writes:
Hi,
i just updated to 2.0 and read somthing about a worker module
which can run child processes with different uids for
for different servers.
Heres the link to the documentation of Apache MPM perchild:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/perchild.html I think its still not fully functional but may be it helps. Markus