Re: Debian-based hosting needed

One company I've run across is tummy.com http://www.tummy.com/Hosting/DebianHosting.html They're good people and really know their stuff.

Antony Gelberg writes:
Hi all,
I need to move my email and web server to somewhere that's not behind my
ADSL connection.  Obviously I am a big Debian fan, however all the
server hosting companies I can find are using RedHat or that Sun sh*t.
Can anyone recommend a company?  Hardware requirements are pretty basic,
and once the server is installed, we will manage it ourselves.  All we
need from this company will be connectivity and the box itself.  Backup
would be something we'd think about if the price was right.  Oh yeah,
price is important as well. Thanks, Antony
Now playing: Rush - Chain lightning