Comparison of antivirals for postfix on Debian

I haven't seen this recently, sorry if I've looked through it.

I run a small, opt-in, Email list server for charities on Debian
stable with postfix and spamassassin.  I was using RAV-postfix but
since M$ have bought them out and my subscription is running out, I
have to replace RAV.  I'm looking at Kaspersky and Vexira at present
but trying to find comparative experiences from people who know what
they're talking about.  Any views anyone?

I'll summarise private responses to the list anonymously or credited
unless asked not to summarise at all.

TIA,

Chris
PSYCTC: Psychotherapy, Psychology, Psychiatry, Counselling
   and Therapeutic Communities; practice, research,
   teaching and consultancy.
Chris Evans & Jo-anne Carlyle
http://psyctc.org/ Email: chris@psyctc.org