Re: Dovecot

Yo!

Thanks for a great review!

On Monday 08 September 2003 16:56, mimo wrote:

>   default_mail_env = mbox:/var/imap/mail/%d/%n/:INBOX=/var/mail/%u
> to have users' files at least in one directory tree and not split up all
> over the file system.
> Maybe this is the kind of configuration info you were asking for?

Yep, exactly. Coming from uw-imapd, this is exactly the kind of thing I was
missing.

> ? not sure about what you asking about delievery via procmail. postfix
> leaves stuff in /var/mail/<username> and dovecot uses this. I guess you
> can have procmail in between.

From the description I was guessed so, but I wanted to be sure that no special
delivery program is necessary, thanks.

(And - sorry, can't help you with an imap server with the mails in a
relational db, I don't know of any solution that does this.)

greetings
-- vbi

--
Parents often talk about the younger generation as if they didn't have
much of anything to do with it.