Re: Postfix! [WAS: Re: Sendmail or Qmail ? ..]

Please people,

What is the connection between the nationality of Wietse Venema and people who sent spam? This is a very strange argument and more fitted for a discussion between kids. We are adults, we are professionals, this list is to discuss technicall matters (personal opinions allowed). Please keep up the high standard of this list!

Thank you

Brian