Re: Postfix and SMTP-AUTH once again

I've been running unstable on our main web server (60+ domains, 200+
users, apache, perl, mysql, bind, exim, courier, etc...) for two years and
had only a few problems. I have an identical machine running in the office
and always upgrade it first. I have had problems two or three times during
upgrades, then waited a couple of days and upgraded again and it works.
Then, I upgrade the main server.

I love to tell my friends who live by RedHat or Mandrake that my
production Debian box runs unstable better than their release installs :)

Rod