RE: Anyone run LInux with 16GB RAM?

Steven,

The system will be running Oracle 9i and though I'm not a DBA
from what I understand Oracle will use every little bit of RAM
you throw at it and still want more.  Of course that's what I've
picked up from DBA'a talking on other lists, not from experience.

We'll see how it goes.

Thanks for the input.

--
Kourosh <debian@mindwaresystems.com>