Debian Co-location in USA

One of my clients is looking into hosting a server in the USA, since it
costs much less than doing it here in Australia.

The problem is that most hosting companies only tend to supply Red Hat.
We'll need a machine with a very basic base install of Debian, obviously
along with networking and ssh.  Obviously we will also need operator
staff available to reset the machine, should it be needed and do other
minor tasks if something goes wrong.

Has anyone had any experience with any hosting companies that provide
such service?

The level of support probably doesn't matter, as long as the basics are
provided.  They are currently looking at Candid Hosting
(http://www.candidhosting.com/CGI/Dedicated.asp), however they
only provide Red Hat and FreeBSD.  So any plan would have to be equal to
or better than the Candid $130/month deal.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeremy

--