XEON SMP KERNEL 2.4.20 tree

I have 3 dual processor IBM Netfinity Servers with the XEON P3 (1Mb Cache).

The machine type is IBM Type 8665-6RY.

I recently updated from the 2.4.19 to the 2.4.20 kernel using Debian
Sarge source tree. Both machines gave me a hard crash after a few hours
of running. Since both machines locked solid, logging is limited.

One of the machines which was under a heavy load crashed
within 1/2 hour of running. I compiled both kernels with the old
2.4.19 .config file.

Does anyone know of any SMP problems with the 2.4.20 kernel ?

If not, who should I report this too and what information should I
provide them ?

--
            -\ - /-