Re: Remotely editing files

On Wed, 2003-06-11 at 09:45, Greg Wright wrote:
> All I need to do, is find a way to securely connect to the Debian system
> (from a windows server at this stage, the programmer isn't confident to
> work in a deb environment) and load, modify and save the dhcp.conf file.
> Better is be able to restart DHCP afterwards.
>
> Can anyone point me in the right direction for how I might go about
> achieving this?

What about webmin-dhcpd ? Havent used it myself but webmin is certainly
very useful.

Oh, You will have install webmin from the testing branch since there
seems to be some problems with webmin in stable.

HTH,

Shri

Shri Shrikumar       U R Byte Solutions           Tel:   0845 644 4745
I.T. Consultant	     Edinburgh, Scotland          Mob:   0773 980 3499
                     Web: www.urbyte.com          Email: shri@urbyte.com