Re: Visitor based netoworking

one way would be be to first redirect all outgoing traffic via iptables
to a webserver with an auth-cgi. after authentication new iptables/tc
rules are inserted for the current user-ip. i don't know if there is
already such a script, but i think it would be no big problem.
perhaps the pam_iptables is also possible with pam_auth in squid...

buz