Partitioning a Web Server

I'm going to be setting up a web server this Friday, and I'm trying to
work out how to partition the disk.  The plan is to use apache
mod_v_host to serve up to 50 domains and will also be an email
server.  PHP + MySQL also.  It's expected that most of the domains
will be small fry, probably most of the usage (disk + bandwidth) will
be the email.

First, the box is a 60G 10,000 RPM disk PIII 750MHz, 512MB RAM.  Does
this sound reasonable?

I have a couple things I need to decide: (1) what partitions to define
and (2) what sizes to make them.

For example, one document I read suggested creating a seperate
partition for /var/spool/mail and /var/lib.  I'm a bit nervous that
if I guess wrong then I'll be screwed when the partition fills up.
I'm not going to mess around with LVM.

So, what's a good rule of thumb for how much space to save for emails,
for, say, 50 domains, each with say five addresses?  Ball park, say
+/- 1G.

Is it better to break up /var into different partitions or leave it
all as one?

Thanks for any pointers!

Mark