webmail

I am using SquirrelMail to provide web based e-mail for my clients. I used
to use NeoMail and have investigated phpGroupWare. SquirrelMail also has a
(currently broken) nice calendar and some other add-in modules which is
nice.

Any suggestions of other packages I should investigate?

Also, I use usermin to give clients the ability to modify passwords,
vacation replies, etc... (maildir support stinks, however). Suggestions on
this would be appreciated also.

Rod

--
1.79 x 10^12 furlongs per fortnight -- it's not just a good idea, it's the
law!