Re: cyrus-imap + postfix + procmail = trouble

Theodore -

Why go to Postfix?
1. It was recommended.
2. Didn't know what problems I would have merging cyrus-imap with exim.
3. I had an idiot proof article to help me. Turns out I was wrong about the idiot proof.

My problem was in procmail. I made a couple of errors in procmailrc. I have tested both internal and external email with success.

Greg