Re: debian friendly unmanaged hosting joints?

http://www.debian.org/consultants/ contains a list of consultants for
Debian systems. It is pretty difficult to get to ( http://www.debian.org,
| Support (in the main text, not on the menu) | Consultants ) but once you
find it, it has a nice listing with "248 Debian consultants listed in 35
countries worldwide." I see no reason why a Debian ISP couldn't be
included.

However -- why don't we create one?

Rod